Action 163 - Identify The Essentials.
- My Garmin 305. It's still the single best way for me to stay on pace. I can glance down any time, see my speed, and adjust quickly to stay on target.
- My iPod Shuffle. It's the small one, only 2 gigs of space, but that's plenty for hours and hours of music.
- My Oakley sunglasses. Even on a cloudy day, the sunglasses keep the glare out of my eyes.
- My Halo band. Sweat stays out of my eyes no matter how hot I get on the run.
- Ibuprofen. I take one before I head out for my run, and I am pain free the entire time.
- And post-race, I love the Energy Towel. Nothing makes me feel as cool, clean and refreshed as these little gems.
Post a Comment