Action 248 - Get Busy With It. And that's what it's going to take. I need to plan my schedule out and stick to it. Otherwise, one of the things I need to do will begin to suffer, and that is not okay.
Starting next week, my typical day will look like this:
- 4:30am - wake up, get dressed, pack up my lunch
- 4:50am - leave for gym
- 5:00am - workout, shower
- 6:30am - leave gym, drive to work
- 7:00am - full time job
- 3:30pm - leave work, drive home
- 4:30pm - part time job with SparkPeople
- 7:30pm - personal time, surf, Facebook, emails, etc
- 9:00pm - bed time
It's going to be busy, busy, busy, but it's worth it. I'll be mindful of the signs of burnout, wind down when I need to, and keep my eye on the bigger prizes ahead. Oh, yeah. I can do this.
(Image courtesy of myspacebarn.com)
Post a Comment